This Keto Spinach Dip Recipe is everything you crave in creamy baked spinach dip without extra carbs or sugar! It’s the perfect snack for the keto lifestyle when paired with veggies, pork rinds, or low-carb cracker dippers.
Are you looking for an easy, delicious keto spinach dip recipe to make for your next party or family gathering…or do you need a keto-friendly snack to enjoy all for yourself? We got you!
This simple hot keto spinach dip is made with spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, and Mozzarella cheese. All of the ingredients are keto-friendly and can help you stay in nutritional ketosis while providing a deliciously satisfying snack.
Keto spinach dip is one of those dip recipes where maintaining a keto/low-carb lifestyle is easy because the flavors are just SO GOOD!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- It’s keto and low-carb friendly when paired with low-carb dippers.
- From start to finish, this hot dip takes less than 30 minutes to prepare.
- Leftover dip can easily be stored in the fridge and enjoyed later as a cold dip. Truth be told, this keto spinach dip is even better the next day!
- Spinach – We use frozen spinach when we make this recipe, however fresh can also be used. Simply steam or sautee fresh spinach, let cool and then wring out any excess water.
- Cream cheese – Any brand, full fat is always best, especially for this keto spinach recipe. Let sit on the counter to soften before mixing with other ingredients.
- Sour cream – Any brand, once again, full fat is best for this dip recipe.
- Parmesan cheese – We use shredded Parmesan found with other cheeses in the cold dairy case.
- Mozzarella cheese – Full-fat, shredded mozzarella cheese.
How to Make Keto Spinach Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare frozen spinach as directed. Wring out all excess water with clean hands or a towel. Chop spinach.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add cooked spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, 3/4 cup of mozzarella, and all seasonings. Stir until well combined.
4. Spread the spinach mixture into a baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the spinach dip is hot and bubbly.
6. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired. Serve warm with your favorite low-carb dippers.
What to Dip in Keto Spinach Dip
Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps are our favorite dipper of choice for this recipe, however, these dippers also work well.
- Celery sticks
- Cucumber slices
- Mini sweet peppers
- Pork rinds
- Keto-friendly crackers
- Cheese crisps
How to Store Keto Spinach Dip
To store leftover spinach dip, let the dip cool completely before placing it in an airtight container (we love these glass containers with locking lids for storing dips!) and place it in the fridge for up to 3 days. You don’t want to put any hot food into an airtight container as it can create moisture, which can cause the dip to spoil faster.
Tips for Making this Dip
- This keto spinach dip recipe is delicious as is— however, feel free to add 1/2 cup of chopped marinated artichoke hearts to make this a keto spinach artichoke dip.
- Shredded Monterrey jack cheese is another delicious cheese option that can be substituted for mozzarella.
Keto Spinach Dip Recipe
- 10 oz frozen spinach prepared with excess water removed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare frozen spinach as directed. Wring out all excess water with clean hands or a towel. Chop spinach.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cooked spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, 3/4 cup of mozzarella, and all seasonings. Stir until well combined.
- Spread the spinach mixture into a baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the spinach dip is hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired. Serve warm with your favorite low-carb dippers.