Baked Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips are the perfect dipper for so many dessert dips — and they are so easy to make at home with just four simple ingredients!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- While we’re making these sweet tortilla chips to use as a dipper for our dip recipes, you can easily make them to snack on…no dip required!
- This recipe is as simple as it gets, no need to spend extra money on a pre-made version.
Ingredients for Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
- Flour Tortillas – Nothing fancy here, any brand of flour tortilla will do. If you’re cutting carbs a low carb tortilla will work. We’ve only tested this recipe with real sugar, however.
- Granulated Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Nonstick cooking spray
How to Make Baked Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
1. Spray the tortilla with nonstick spray and sprinkle them with the mixed cinnamon and sugar.
2. Cut the tortillas into wedges and bake on a baking sheet until golden brown and crispy.
3. Cool the tortillas on a wire cooling rack and enjoy with your favorite dessert dip.
What Dips are Best Served with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
We LOVE these cinnamon sugar chips with Apple Pie Dip — they compliment each other so well! Other dips that work well:
How to Store Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
These sweet tortilla chips are super easy to make, so keep that in mind when storing. We do not recommend storing for more than a day or two as the chips will soften and lose their crunch.
Our favorite way to store homemade tortilla chips is in a gallon sized Ziploc bag left on the counter at room temperature.
Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Spray both sides of each tortilla with non-stick cooking spray, then sprinkle both sides with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and lay them out in a single layer on baking sheets (bake in batches if necessary).
- Bake the tortilla chips at 350F for 9-12 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- Cool the cinnamon sugar tortilla chips on wire cooling racks and serve at room temperature.