This Funfetti dip is cake-flavored rainbow bliss in a bowl!
Do you ever find yourself yearning for a sweet treat that’s not only delicious but also adds a pop of color and fun to your day? Look no further because we’ve got just a cake batter flavored dip recipe to satisfy your cravings and brighten up your snacking experience!
Why You Will Love This Funfetti Dip Recipe
- Visual Delight: Funfetti Dip is an absolute feast for the eyes. Its rainbow of colors, courtesy of the candy sprinkles, immediately brings a sense of celebration and joy to any table.
- Quick and Easy: It’s a breeze to whip up Funfetti Dip, making it a perfect go-to recipe for last-minute gatherings or when you’re in need of a quick sweet fix.
- Fun to Make: Preparing this dessert dip is a joy in itself. Mixing in the colorful sprinkles is like adding a touch of magic to your kitchen, and it’s a fun activity for kids and adults alike.
- Nostalgia Trip: Funfetti Dip can transport you back to childhood memories of birthday cakes and special occasions.
- Customization: You can get creative with Funfetti Dip by customizing the sprinkles to match specific holidays or themes. It’s an excellent way to add a personal touch to your dessert spread.
- Cream cheese – Any brand of cream cheese will do, however, we recommend full-fat for maximum flavor. Keep cream cheese on the counter for 30 minutes to soften before using to keep this funfetti dip light and fluffy.
- Butter – Once again, any brand, softened at room temperature.
- Powdered sugar
- Pure vanilla extract – We always recommend using the best pure vanilla extract you can buy – it makes a big difference!
- Colorful candy sprinkles – The heart of this creamy dessert dip is the colorful candy sprinkles that make this cake flavored dip “Funfetti”. Feel free to get creative and use different colors of edible sprinkles depending on the season or occasion.
How to Make Funfetti Dip
1. In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter with a whisk or an electric mixer.
2. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
3. Beat until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Fold in the colorful candy sprinkles and transfer the dip to a serving bowl.
5. Top with extra sprinkles and serve alongside cookies, fresh fruit or favorite dippers.
What to Dip in Funfetti Dip
Vanilla wafers and strawberries are our favorite dippers of choice for this yummy dessert dip, however, these dippers also work well:
- Graham crackers (try our graham crackers recipe!)
- Animal crackers
- Biscoff cookies
- Almond cookies
- Waffle cone pieces
- Pound Cake or Angel Food Cake Cubes (for ultimate cake flavor!)
How to Store Funfetti Cake Dip
This creamy cake flavored dessert dip can be served immediately after preparation. If making in advance or if there are leftovers, transfer the dip to an airtight container with a secure lid and place it in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. We love these glass containers with locking lids for storing dips!
You’ll want leave the dip on the counter for at least 30 minutes to soften before serving/re-serving as the cream cheese and butter will harden after refrigeration. Be sure to give the dip a good stir before enjoying.
Funfetti Dip Recipe
- 5 oz
- 8 tbsp butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup confetti sprinkles
- Assorted cookies or fresh fruit for dipping
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter with a whisk or an electric mixer.
- Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Beat until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Fold in the confetti sprinkles and transfer the dip to a serving bowl.
- Top with extra sprinkles and serve alongside cookies, fresh fruit or favorite dippers.