Everything Bagel Dip is a rich and flavorful cream cheese and sour cream based dip, loaded with the zesty flavors of an Everything Bagel Seasoning. It’s perfect for parties or home snacking — and bonus, you can use any leftover dip as a bagel spread!
I’m a big fan or creamy dips made with sour cream, cream cheese (or both!) and I always grab an everything bagel when I’m out and about. I combined those two loves to make this dip, and after one bite, I know you’re going to love it, too.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- It only takes a few simple ingredients to make.
- It’s a quick, 10-minute recipe that will have you in and out of the kitchen and snacking in no time.
- This dip is low carb and keto friendly when served with veggie and pork rind dippers. If you’re cutting out carbs, you won’t miss the bagel with this dip!
- It’s rich, creamy, and perfect for dipping everything from pretzel sticks to veggie sticks.
You’ll only need six ingredients to make this recipe, and you can find them all easily at your local grocery store. This is as easy as it gets. Check the recipe card below for exact quantities.
- Sour cream – any brand, we recommend full fat for the best flavor.
- Cream cheese – softened, leave on the counter for at least 30 minutes before mixing.
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Chopped fresh chives – don’t skip on the fresh chives!
- Everything bagel seasoning – Trader Joe’s, Aldi and most grocers have their own version of everything bagel seasoning. With its popularity, it very easy to find.
How to Make Everything Bagel Dip
Making this dip is just as easy as the ingredient list. It just takes a little mixing, and that’s it. The highlights are here, but you’ll find the exact instructions – which are hardly more involved than what you’ll find below – in the recipe card at the end of the post.
1: Combine all ingredients except the Everything Bagel seasoning in a bowl and mix until creamy and fluffy.
2: Add the dip to a serving bowl and top with Everything Bagel seasoning and chives. You can serve immediately or chill and serve. Make sure to give it a good stir before serving if you decide to chill this dip. Enjoy!
What to Dip in Everything Bagel Dip
This dip is rich and creamy, just as you’d expect an everything bagel dip to be! With the complex flavors of Everything Bagel seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder, this is a great dip for all your favorite savory dipping items. Some of our favorites:
- Pretzel Crisps
- Potato chips
- Pita chips
- Vegetable sticks
- Sliced peppers
- Hard bread sticks
- Mini bagels
How to Store Everything Bagel Dip
Refrigerate this dip in an air-tight container for up to 4 days.
We don’t recommend freezing the dip. The texture can become grainy when you defrost it, and no amount of mixing will fix it.
Tips for Making Everything Bagel Dip
- Be sure your cream cheese is fully softened for the richest, creamiest texture with no graininess.
- Beat the dip until it’s nice and fluffy, not just until the ingredients are combined. You have to add a little lift!
If you want even more Everything Bagel flavor, try mixing a bit of the seasoning into the dip itself and then topping it with more seasoning before serving.
Everything Bagel Dip
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 6 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 2 tsp. Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion powder
- 2 tbsp. Chopped fresh chives
- Blend together the sour cream, cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder and chives in a mixing bowl until creamy and fluffy.
- Layer the mixture into a serving bowl and top with additional fresh chives and Everything Bagel seasoning before serving with your favorite dippers.